Off topic: French Word Searches for iPad
Thread poster: Neil Coffey

Neil Coffey  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:52
French to English
+ ...
Nov 8, 2012

This thread is part of the Translator playground: a place for translators to have fun, to network, to learn, and to hone their translation or linguistic skills. See the announcement here.

Need a quick break from work? In this forum translators and language professionals can share quotes about translation, tongue twisters and word plays, translation challenges, etc.

All are welcome to participate and to add new items to this and the other areas of the Translator playground; have fun with it! If you need help or would like to propose an addition to the Translator playground, contact site staff through the online support system.

Dear all,

I have just released a simple French Word Searches app for iPad. It uses the same themed core GCSE vocabulary used in the French Vocab Games app I have mentioned previously here, but allows you to take full advantage of the iPad's larger screen.

If anyone is interested in trying it out, I have a few promo codes (redeem one in App Store on your iPad; first come, first served):

PP9K67FK4REN
9EKWY4PEP4M7
RPEFFHT44MN4

Enjoy!

Neil

[Edited at 2012-11-08 00:53 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Ricardy Ricot  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:52
French to English
+ ...
Interesting Nov 8, 2012

Interesting, Neil. I like your spirit of entrepreneurship.

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

French Word Searches for iPad

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search