Call for suggestions --Music for ProZ.com podcast
Thread poster: RominaZ
RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 4, 2011

This thread is part of the Translator playground: a place for translators to have fun, to network, to learn, and to hone their translation or linguistic skills. See the announcement here.

Need a quick break from work? In this forum translators and language professionals can participate in games and fun discussions related to ProZ.com the site and its community. For example, translators can show their creativity in coming up with a ProZ.com logo, tagline, poem, comic or song.

Dear members,

As you may already know a new site feature has been recently announced: ProZ.com podcasts. I'm currently looking for pieces of music that could be used as the background music in the podcasts. If there are composers among the ProZ.com members this would be a good opportunity to share your piece.

If you are not a music writer but you know of a nice piece of music that could be used (i.e. free of copyright) please post your suggestions on this thread.

A new podcast will be released this Friday so post your suggestions now!

imatahan
imatahan  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 06:40
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Brazilian May 4, 2011

Brazilian MPB, Bossa Nova.

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I like it! May 4, 2011

Dear imatahan,

Thanks for your suggestion! I like the idea. Do you know of pieces of Bossa Nova I could use that are copyright free?

Berenice Font
Berenice Font  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 03:40
Member (2010)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Bossa! May 4, 2011

I totally agree! there is no music as pleasant and beautiful as bossa nova. it could be instrumental versions...or these news instrumental-electronic!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Call for suggestions --Music for ProZ.com podcast

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »