Thread poster: Swaiyam

Swaiyam  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:19
Member (2003)
German to English
+ ...
May 7, 2003

Emails sent from my Outlook have been showing the wrong date (2000) for a couple of days now. Does anyone have an idea why this happened and how I can fix it.

Regards

Anu

Direct link Reply with quote

AmiHH  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2008)
German to English
Try checking your time zone and computer clock May 7, 2003

Hi,

Try clicking on your time on the lower right hand corner of the screen and checking the time zone. This might help.

If it\'s any consolation, I am having a similar problem with Outlook. My time zone settings are correct, but when I send and receive e-mails, the time is displayed as one hour earlier than it really is. I don\'t know what the problem is. We use Exchange Server, and I seem to be the only one with this problem. The same e-mails in a central and jointly used mailbox display the correct time on other colleagues\' computers.

I\'ll be sure to follow this thread.

AmiHH

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
System date? May 7, 2003

AFAIK MS Outlook (which version, and under which OS?) uses the system date and time - check your current system settings.

HTH, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Outlook date

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search