KudoZ questions are arriving in my Bulk mail box
Thread poster: AAAmedical

AAAmedical  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:37
English to Dutch
+ ...
Jun 11, 2003

Since this morning all KudoZ questions are coming to my bulk mail box. Not a big problem but how come and what can I do to prevent this?

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:37
English to German
+ ...
Check email settings in your profile Jun 11, 2003

Hi Ann,
First of all, I would suggest to post the question in the "ProZ.com Tech Support" forum.

The first place to check is in your profile: change to 'Edit' mode ("Click to edit" right on top) and verify your email address ("Edit personal data").

If the address(es) shown is/are correct, could it be that something is wrong with the primary address shown, forcing ProZ.com to use the secondary address? Try sending yourself a message to the required address, and see what happens.

HTH - Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ questions are arriving in my Bulk mail box

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

• All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search