Thread poster: AAAmedical

AAAmedical  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 07:38
English to Dutch
+ ...
Jun 11, 2003

Hello,

Since this morning all KudoZ questions are coming to my bulk mail box. Not a big problem but how come and what can I do to prevent this?

Regards

Ann

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:38
English to German
+ ...
Check email settings in your profile Jun 11, 2003

Hi Ann,
First of all, I would suggest to post the question in the "ProZ.com Tech Support" forum.

The first place to check is in your profile: change to 'Edit' mode ("Click to edit" right on top) and verify your email address ("Edit personal data").

If the address(es) shown is/are correct, could it be that something is wrong with the primary address shown, forcing ProZ.com to use the secondary address? Try sending yourself a message to the required address, and see what happens.

HTH - Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ questions are arriving in my Bulk mail box

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search