Multiterm do no suggest any longer
Thread poster: Anette Herbert

Anette Herbert  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:24
English to Swedish
+ ...
Jun 12, 2003

Hi,

Suddenly my Multiterm has stopped suggesting terms from my termbases from the right corner of the trados window, and I can't even find this function in the help section.
How do I get it back? What is this function called?
Thank you in advance.

Regards

Anette

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 17:24
English to German
+ ...
Is the "Term Recognition" function active? Jun 12, 2003

Hi Anette,
First of all, I believe this posting would have been more appropriate in the "CAT Tool Tech Support" forum.

You did not specify if the terminology pane in your Workbench window is still there (but nothing appears in there), or if that pane has disappeared altogether. Which versions of Trados and Word (assuming you're working in MS Word) are you using?

The first thing you could check is if the "Term Recognition" function is active ("Options" => "Term Recognition"); you may have accidentally switched it off using the Ctrl+R shortcut.

Let us know if that helps.

Best regards, Ralf

Anette Herbert  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:24
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Term recognition Jun 12, 2003

Hi Ralph and thank you! A moment of panic there, I am short of time and this function will help a lot. The term recognition was not switched on as you said. I will remember the right forum next time.

You saved my day
Anette)

[Edited at 2003-06-12 07:10]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm do no suggest any longer

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search