BelkisDV
BelkisDV  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:41
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 11, 2003

Hello everyone,

This is to enquire if anyone else has been having problems receiving KudoZ questions. I have not received any for at least 2 weeks, no Job notices, no peer comments, etc.

I wonder if this has to do with the KudoZ net system, which I have to admit I have not downloaded because I'm paranoid about downloading programs to my new laptop.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Regards,
Belkis

Monika Coulson
Monika Coulson  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:41
Member (2001)
English to Albanian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Have you checked your e-mail setting? Jul 11, 2003

This can be done by clicking on "Edit email preferences" in your profile. Then you can select the kind of emails you wish to recieve.
Hope this helps,
Monika

Belkis Díaz-Vidaillet wrote:

Hello everyone,

This is to enquire if anyone else has been having problems receiving KudoZ questions. I have not received any for at least 2 weeks, no Job notices, no peer comments, etc.

I wonder if this has to do with the KudoZ net system, which I have to admit I have not downloaded because I'm paranoid about downloading programs to my new laptop.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Regards,
Belkis

[Edited at 2003-07-11 14:54]

Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:41
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
Agree, check your e-mail settings on Proz Jul 11, 2003

Belkis Díaz-Vidaillet wrote:

Hello Belkis,
I don't think that it has to do with downloading KudoZnet, I have never done that either. I agree with Monika that it is probably your e-mail settings that are not correct. Check on them and you'll most likely be "back in business" with Proz.
Kind regards,
Gayle

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 00:41
English to German
+ ...
Check with your ISP Jul 11, 2003

Some ISPs filter out ProZ.com mails because they incorrectly identify them as spam - check with your ISP.

If you can't identify the problem, submit a support request, asking ProZ.com staff to check the logs.

Best regards, Ralf

BelkisDV
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks everyone Jul 13, 2003

I checkd my mail prefernces, which had somehow been changed and clocked on the right ones instead. Let's see if it works.

Regards,
Belkis

BelkisDV
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still not getting mail Jul 14, 2003

Ok I checked my email preferences, which like I said, had been changed somehow. I checked with my ISP and I do get mail from everybody. So I don't know what it could be. I'll keep hecking.

Regards,
Belkis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Not receiving any emails from ProZ for weeks now

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »