Thread poster: Sandra Baptista

Sandra Baptista  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 00:04
Member (2005)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 16, 2003

I need to do some annotations on a PDF file, but I can not find that tool anywhere... Can some one help me please? I have Acrobat 5(reader and writer).

Many thanks.

Sandra

Direct link Reply with quote

sandhya  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:34
German to English
+ ...
Use comments tool Jul 16, 2003

Sandra Baptista wrote:

I need to do some annotations on a PDF file, but I can not find that tool anywhere... Can some one help me please? I have Acrobat 5(reader and writer).

Many thanks.

Sandra

hi,

In the Help, read the comments section. To add comments use the Notes tool... (looks like a page)

hope this helps
sandhya

Holger Gremminger
Local time: 01:04
German to Swedish
+ ...
You need the full version Jul 17, 2003

Sandra Baptista wrote:

Many thanks.

Sandra

Hi!

Acrobat Reader and Acrobat Writer ist not enough. You need the full version to make anotations.

/Holger

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Annotations on a PDF file

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search