Thread poster: Marjukka Lind
Marjukka Lind
Finland
Local time: 20:25
English to Finnish
+ ...
Jul 17, 2003

Hi!
I can't activate the spell-check when I translate a segment in Tag Editor. I translate into Finnish.

I have an English version of Windows XP and an Finnish spell-checking program called Orthografix 2.0. When I go to 'Tools' and 'Options' in Tag Editor and try to select Custom Dictionaries or language I get an error message (while closing a segment) saying 'Dictionary not found'(or something like that).

Thank you for your help!

Direct link Reply with quote

Petra Herbst
Austria
Local time: 19:25
English to German
version of tag editor? import from word Jul 18, 2003

hi!
first of all it would be important to know what version of tag editor you work with because in the new version (6.0) the spell-checking function works fine. it did not in former versions. what you can try is to import the spell checker from word. just have a look at the online help how to do this! hope this helps a little bit...
petra

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to use Spell-check in Tag Editor?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search