Thread poster: virginia ferreira
virginia ferreira
virginia ferreira
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:00
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 9, 2003

I need your help. I have tried a long long time ago to change my telephone number and my e-mail address on my profile but I would still view the old data. Today I have tried again, but I really cannot view my new personal data.A few months ago, I e-mailed Proz technical support, but i didn´t get an answer.
Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?
I do need to change the e-mail address and the telephone number that appears on my profile page.
Thanks a lot in advance!!!... See more
I need your help. I have tried a long long time ago to change my telephone number and my e-mail address on my profile but I would still view the old data. Today I have tried again, but I really cannot view my new personal data.A few months ago, I e-mailed Proz technical support, but i didn´t get an answer.
Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?
I do need to change the e-mail address and the telephone number that appears on my profile page.
Thanks a lot in advance!!!
Virginia
[email protected]
www.virginiatrans.uk.tt
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 01:00
SITE FOUNDER
Have you tried the FAQ? Dec 10, 2003

Have a look at this at post again if you still have trouble:
http://www.proz.com/?sp=faq#edit_profile_information

virginia ferreira
virginia ferreira
United Kingdom
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Linda Switten
Linda Switten
Belgium
Local time: 07:00
English to Dutch
+ ...
Cookies - history Dec 10, 2003

Hi,

this might have to do with temporary internet files that are stored on your pc. What are the data you are trying to submit, maybe they do appear for us. If you want to check. Delete your cookies (tools > internet options > delete cookies + also delete files + clear history), close internet, reopen it again and check if you still have the old data listed. If you don't have delete cookies tab, click on settings > view files and then delete all files in there.

If this
... See more
Hi,

this might have to do with temporary internet files that are stored on your pc. What are the data you are trying to submit, maybe they do appear for us. If you want to check. Delete your cookies (tools > internet options > delete cookies + also delete files + clear history), close internet, reopen it again and check if you still have the old data listed. If you don't have delete cookies tab, click on settings > view files and then delete all files in there.

If this doesn't work, try to change it from a different pc.

Btw, what browser and operating system are you using and how are you connecting to the internet.

Regards
Collapse

virginia ferreira
virginia ferreira
United Kingdom
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I have no clue... Dec 11, 2003

tortuga wrote:

Hi,

If this doesn't work, try to change it from a different pc.

Btw, what browser and operating system are you using and how are you connecting to the internet.

Regards

Hi,
thank you very much for taking the time to make comments on my probs. I work with a PC, Windows 2000, Office 2000 and I got ASDL connection. I have tried from different PCs, but I still see my old data on my profile page.

Cheers!
Virginia
[email protected]
www.virginiatrans.uk.tt

Linda Switten
Linda Switten
Belgium
Local time: 07:00
English to Dutch
+ ...
ISP Dec 11, 2003

Hi,

maybe, maybe, maybe the data doesn't go through your internet service provider. Have you tried to change it on a pc which is connected to the internet via a different ISP then yours?

Anyway, I'll check with one of my colleagues as while what might cause this problem. In the mean time...don't get too stressed out.

Regards,

Linda

virginia ferreira
virginia ferreira
United Kingdom
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Finally!! profile page problem solved! Dec 20, 2003

To the ones who tried to help me with the problems on my profile page,

I could finally change AND view the changes made on my profile page . Now my e-mail address, telephone number and other data are updated!
thanks a lot and have a great weekend...
Virginia
[email protected]
www.virginiatrans.uk.tt

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with my settings

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »