Thread poster: Claudia Mattaliano

Claudia Mattaliano  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:11
Member (2006)
German to Italian
+ ...
Jan 16, 2004

Good morning everybody!

Yesterday I wanted to have a look at some of my KudoZ questions, but they seem to have... disappeared!! The only thing left are two open questions I asked for yesterday. All other graded KudoZ have just gone. Where are they? How can I get them back?

Thanks for your help!
Claudia

Member (2006)
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Weird... Jan 16, 2004

Now I've graded my last two open questions, there is nothing to see on "My KudoZ", just:

Questions asked but not graded (0)

Questions asked and graded (313)

But there is no list of my graded questions. I suppose this isn't normal, is it?

Thanks!
Claudia

Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Member (2003)
German to French
The same to me Jan 16, 2004

The "My Kudoz"-menu shows an empty page, with only the number of questions asked and graded.

regards,
Sylvain

clamatta wrote:

Good morning everybody!

Yesterday I wanted to have a look at some of my KudoZ questions, but they seem to have... disappeared!! The only thing left are two open questions I asked for yesterday. All other graded KudoZ have just gone. Where are they? How can I get them back?

Thanks for your help!
Claudia

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Please go to your profile Jan 16, 2004

and look for "KudoZ " tab in the right upper corner

Have a nice day,
Natalia

[Edited at 2004-01-16 09:01]

Oops! Sorry! The tab seems to be inavailable yet! Please kindly wait while some technical changes will be provided by site programmers.

Please use the SEARCH AND YOUR Q/A option at the general KudoZ page.

[Edited at 2004-01-16 10:27]

Narasimhan Raghavan  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:41
English to Tamil
+ ...
What is the problem? Jan 16, 2004

In the general page showing the KudoZ questions, see: http://www.proz.com/?sp=ks there is a tab saying "Search (& Your Q/A). Click it to get all your questions. But one thing. You should be logged in for doing this.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
N.Raghavan
clamatta wrote:

Good morning everybody!

Thanks for your help!
Claudia

Kathrin.B  Identity Verified
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Where? Jan 16, 2004

Natalie wrote:

and look for "KudoZ " tab in the right upper corner

Have a nice day,
Natalia

[Edited at 2004-01-16 09:01]

There - right upper corner - I can find only the Kudoz that were replied by me.
But where' s the questions I asked and graded?

I've found the same as Damatta and Sylvian.
Has the previous method worked no longer?

Cheers

Kathrin

Member (2006)
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
That's not the problem Jan 16, 2004

[quote]Narasimhan Raghavan wrote:

In the general page showing the KudoZ questions, see: http://www.proz.com/?sp=ks there is a tab saying "Search (& Your Q/A). Click it to get all your questions. But one thing. You should be logged in for doing this.

Hi Narasimhan!

I know I can search for KudoZ questions any time, as you wrote, but that's not my problem. Up to now, every time I went to the Proz.com tool bar/KudoZ/My KudoZ I was able to see all MY questions listed there. Now it's no longer possible and I wonder where my questions have gone!

Thanks for your help!
Claudia

DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:11
Georgian to English
+ ...
"My Kudos" Jan 16, 2004

Dear Claudia & Sylvain,
Some technical work is currently being carried out to do with "Kudos=-MyKudos" and that is why that route isn't available to keep track of past(closed)questions at the moment.
However, at the time of writing
"Kudos=-AnswerQuestions=-Search Q&A=-tick:myQuuestions(or)Questions I have answered"
can be used for the same purpose, as Narasimhan says (apologies for it being not quite such a quick route).

The questions themselves are of course still present as well.

The Kudos tab in member's own profiles, isn't currently available - I don't know if there are plans for one to be in the future or not.

Thanks for your patience.

Best wishes
Giuli

~Eng Russ Geo~

[Edited at 2004-01-16 10:41]

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 04:11
SITE FOUNDER
KudoZ histories now available in profiles Jan 16, 2004

KudoZ histories are now accessible via a "KudoZ" tab in profile pages. This function is a work in progress. If you have feedback, please enter it in this thread.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where are my questions?

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search