Where to download Babylon 7?
Thread poster: Gregory Flanders

Gregory Flanders  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 22:32
French to English
+ ...
Aug 9, 2010

I recently had Windows Defender nuke my installation of Babylon 7 from my harddrive and would like to re-install it, but I can't seem to locate a working file to download.

I have the license for 7, and though I've tried Babylon 8, I found it pretty terrible to look at/work with. So I'd like to keep version 7, if only I can find a working link!

Thanks for your help, I've also contacted customer service at Babylon, but I imagine they're going to tell me to upgrade.

Direct link Reply with quote

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Poster requested post to be hidden.
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Empty post

ahmadwadan.com  Identity Verified
Kuwait
Local time: 23:32
English to Arabic
+ ...
I have version 7 exe Aug 10, 2010

I can upload it at my server. Just send me your email to give you the download link when I am done. If you are going to send me email please write (Babylon 7 exe) in the subject.

Regards

http://babylon.depapaz.com Dec 10, 2010

I've just found it couple days at http://babylon.depapaz.com
Hopes it resolve your problem of where to download the Babylon Software.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where to download Babylon 7?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search