Thread poster: Mohamed A. Moustafa

Mohamed A. Moustafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
Member (2009)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Oct 13, 2010

Hello,
I have just bought a three in one deskjet f2400 (a copier, a printer, and a scanner). I set up the drive CD and tried the machine in copying and printing and it worked well. But I would like to know how to scan some documents which I printed out. My operating system is vista. I will be grateful to any help.
Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

patyjs  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 16:42
Spanish to English
+ ...
This works for me... Oct 13, 2010

I have an HP but a different model but I remember having trouble working out how to use the scanner. Turn the printer on then open the folder called "my images". On the left you'll see a menu, the first item (when the printer is on) asks if you want to obtain images from a camera or a scanner. You should be able to work it out from there...

Good luck!

Egypt
Member (2009)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
update Oct 13, 2010

Thanks, patyjs.

Here what I did:
I went to control panel - chose scanners and cameras - scan files - add - preview - save file.
As I want to save the file, I am asked to name it, and it saves it in the profiles and I get nothing at my desktop.
I can send you the images to have a look.

Egypt
Member (2009)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
got it Oct 13, 2010

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=3964428&lc=en&cc=za&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=za

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HP deskjet f2400: scanning

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search