HP deskjet f2400: scanning
Thread poster: Mohamed A. Moustafa

Mohamed A. Moustafa  Identity Verified
United States
English to Arabic
+ ...
Oct 13, 2010

Hello,
I have just bought a three in one deskjet f2400 (a copier, a printer, and a scanner). I set up the drive CD and tried the machine in copying and printing and it worked well. But I would like to know how to scan some documents which I printed out. My operating system is vista. I will be grateful to any help.
Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

patyjs  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 21:44
Spanish to English
+ ...
This works for me... Oct 13, 2010

I have an HP but a different model but I remember having trouble working out how to use the scanner. Turn the printer on then open the folder called "my images". On the left you'll see a menu, the first item (when the printer is on) asks if you want to obtain images from a camera or a scanner. You should be able to work it out from there...

Good luck!

United States
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
update Oct 13, 2010

Thanks, patyjs.

Here what I did:
I went to control panel - chose scanners and cameras - scan files - add - preview - save file.
As I want to save the file, I am asked to name it, and it saves it in the profiles and I get nothing at my desktop.
I can send you the images to have a look.

United States
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
got it Oct 13, 2010

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=3964428&lc=en&cc=za&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=za

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HP deskjet f2400: scanning

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search