Thread poster: Doru Voin
Doru Voin
Doru Voin  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 22:55
English to Romanian
+ ...
Feb 12, 2004

Wow, design changes, new info. Good work, guys!

Doru

Stefanie Sendelbach
Stefanie Sendelbach  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:55
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
Very good idea indeed, BUT Feb 16, 2004

what if I am a non-paying member and cannot see the full name of the agency in the small box on the left side? Does that mean that I have to go to the Blue Board and pay 50 Brownies to see for which agency the comment is requested?

I would find it helpful to be able to see the full name in the box itself. Or, if this is not possible, link another page inbetween the box and the BB site where one can see which agency is meant.

But the idea is good.

[Subject edited
... See more
what if I am a non-paying member and cannot see the full name of the agency in the small box on the left side? Does that mean that I have to go to the Blue Board and pay 50 Brownies to see for which agency the comment is requested?

I would find it helpful to be able to see the full name in the box itself. Or, if this is not possible, link another page inbetween the box and the BB site where one can see which agency is meant.

But the idea is good.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-03 16:00]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-03 16:10]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Recent Blue Board Queries and Upcoming Powwows

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »