Problem with links after uninstalling MYIE2 browser
Thread poster: Astro Jaroslaw Rutkowski

Astro Jaroslaw Rutkowski  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:56
Polish to English
+ ...
Apr 28, 2004

I just removed MYIE2 browser from my computer. Now when I want to open a link inside an e-mail message in Outlook Express, I get a message "Cannot find myie2.exe". I would like the links to open in Opera or possibly Explorer. What do I have to change in my settings and where?
I am using Windows 98.

[Edited at 2004-04-28 15:30]

Direct link Reply with quote

Nikita Kobrin  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 18:56
English to Russian
+ ...
One of your other browsers should be a default one Apr 28, 2004

Jaroslaw Rutkowski wrote:

Now when I want to open a link inside an e-mail message in Outlook Express, I get a message "Cannot find myie2.exe".

Jaroslaw,

I think it happens because MyIE2 was set as your default browser. Now you should set one of your other browsers to be a default one.

BTW I think MyIE2 is the best browser.

NK
======

[Edited at 2004-04-28 19:30]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with links after uninstalling MYIE2 browser

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search