How to insert time codes into Word for a transcribed file played on VLC media player
Thread poster: Jenny Duthie

Jenny Duthie  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:42
Member (2006)
French to English
Oct 14, 2011

Help how do I insert time codes into a transcribed file, I have only transcribed (and sometimes translated) the spoken text in the past, I've never had to insert time codes. I've looked on the web & there are all sorts of software programmed for this but can anyone advise me on the quickest way to insert time codes. The transcribed text is short it is a 2.5 minute audio file, it's only half a page in Word. Any advice would be very much appreciated, thanks.

Sergei Leshchinsky  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 19:42
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
SubtitleWorkshop Oct 14, 2011

Open TXT and edit the time code.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to insert time codes into Word for a transcribed file played on VLC media player

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search