Uploading emails back to the server (...@language.proz.com account)
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 20:01
Spanish
+ ...
Nov 6, 2004

Hello,

I made a HUGE mistake. Yesterday I had to format my computer. I alway keep a backup for my Outlook accounts, including my ..@language.proz.com email account. But after I setup this account in my Outlook and synchronized it, I realized that I hadn't checked the option 'keep a copy on the server' and all my emails are now stored in my computer. MY INBOX IS EMPTY. I didn't mean do that, I'd rather keep a copy of my email in the server in case I had to format the pc, which actually happened.

Is there a way I can upload all my emails from my inbox back to the server without having to forward them? I want to keep the original sender/recipient format for my emails. I already emailed the email account support about this and I'm wating for a response.

Does anybody know if there is a way I can upload my emails again?

Thank you,

Claudia

[Edited at 2004-11-06 08:02]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Uploading emails back to the server (...@language.proz.com account)

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search