Help with opening a project in memoQ with the same target/source languages for localization
Thread poster: Trevor Chichester

Trevor Chichester  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:00
Member (2012)
German to English
+ ...
Nov 20, 2019

Hey guys,

For the life of me I can't figure out why memoQ is preventing me from opening up a file that has the same source/target languages EN(US). I try "create project without template", and I set both source and target to "English (United States) but MemoQ keeps graying out the language selection which is preventing me from creating the project/working on the file.

Can anyone help? Is there a "Localization" project tab that I'm missing that I should be putting the fi
... See more
Hey guys,

For the life of me I can't figure out why memoQ is preventing me from opening up a file that has the same source/target languages EN(US). I try "create project without template", and I set both source and target to "English (United States) but MemoQ keeps graying out the language selection which is preventing me from creating the project/working on the file.

Can anyone help? Is there a "Localization" project tab that I'm missing that I should be putting the file into?
Collapse

Sergei Leshchinsky  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 12:00
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
Set... Nov 20, 2019

Source as "English" without region. memoQ can do it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help with opening a project in memoQ with the same target/source languages for localization

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search