Font size browser
Thread poster: Sanmar
Sanmar
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:22
English to Dutch
+ ...
Dec 9, 2005

All of a sudden the letters in my browser (e.g. the text on this site and other sites) have become smaller. Very annoying! Does anyone know what may have caused this and how I can remedy the situation?
TIA

Direct link Reply with quote

Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 23:22
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Hold down CTRL Dec 9, 2005

and scroll your mouse wheel. That changes font size in most Windows applications.

HTH,

Uldis

Sanmar wrote:

All of a sudden the letters in my browser (e.g. the text on this site and other sites) have become smaller. Very annoying! Does anyone know what may have caused this and how I can remedy the situation?
TIA

Sanmar
United Kingdom
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Dec 9, 2005

Yes, that worked. Thank you, Uldis!

Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
Depends which browser Dec 9, 2005

Control and scroll works in Internet Explorer, but not in Firefox, for which you have to press control and plus for larger font sizes and control and minus for smaller ones.

Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 22:22
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Well, with my Firefox it does work Dec 9, 2005

Hi Jack,

Actually, I can increase and dicrease the font size with CTRL + mouse wheel without any problem.. ? I am using Firefox/1.0.7

Giuliana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Font size browser

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search