Off topic: need your help
Thread poster: xxxTranslations
xxxTranslations
Local time: 23:26
French to Spanish
+ ...
Feb 4, 2004

First of all, sorry for my bad English, I need your help because in a recent travel to Germany with a cheap german travel company, they lost my case and never see it again, I need the name or telephone number or a web page of an organism that help people in that case, I want to claim to receve what I think it is my right.
I hope you understand what I need because my English is so awful that I am affraid you could not understand correctly.
Well thank you very much all of you and have a goog night.
Alexandre

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Essaye le forum français... Feb 4, 2004

Bonsoir Alexandre,
Pas de problème avec ton Anglais. De toute façon, ça sera probablement plus facile de poser cette question dans le forum français: il y a nombreux membres francophone qui vivent en Allemagne...

Of course, anyone who has a solution to Alexandre's problem is most welcome to post it here.

Bonne chance, Ralf

[Edited at 2004-02-04 22:44]

xxxTranslations
French to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
merci Ralf Feb 5, 2004

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Bonsoir Alexandre,
Pas de problème avec ton Anglais. De toute façon, ça sera probablement plus facile de poser cette question dans le forum français: il y a nombreux membres francophone qui vivent en Allemagne...

Of course, anyone who has a solution to Alexandre's problem is most welcome to post it here.

Bonne chance, Ralf

[Edited at 2004-02-04 22:44]

Je pensais que ce serait plus facile ici vu que j´ai besoin d´un organisme allemand et avec siège social en Allemagne.
J´espère avoir plus d´aide dans le forum français que ici,je suis un peu déçu,je suis nouveau et je m´étais fait une idée peut être trop "rose" de ce site,mais de toute façon je le trouve très interessant.
Alex

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

need your help

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search