Zieltext konnte nicht gespeichert werden: Die Methode oder der Vorgang ist implementiert
Thread poster: Naoko Wada

Naoko Wada  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:04
Member (2009)
German to Japanese
+ ...
Oct 6, 2016

Hallo Zusammen!

Ich arbeite mit Studio 2015 auf Windows 10.
Nachdem ich die Übersetzung durch bilingualen Datei (Word 2013) aktualisiert habe, wird die Übersetzung
nicht mehr in Zielsprache (Format IDML) gespeichert. Vor der Aktualisierung hat eigentlich alles geklappt.

Ich habe ein neues Projekt erstellt und die Übersetzungen vom TM eingespielt, aber immer noch erhalte ich folgende Fehlermeldung:

Studio Fehlermeldung

Wer kennt das Problem und kann mir weiterhelfen? Vielen Dank!

Direct link Reply with quote

Elif Baykara  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 17:04
Member (2015)
German to Turkish
+ ...
source file format Oct 6, 2016

Hi, sorry that my reply is in English.

What was the format of your source file? I am not an expert but as far as I know, you cannot start with a word file (for example) and obtain a target file in idml but a file in word format.

If this is the case, I guess that your client would have to perform the necessary conversion.

Elif.

Naoko Wada  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:04
Member (2009)
German to Japanese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Source file Oct 6, 2016

Hi Elif,

the source file is idml. I have translated the exliff file generated from te idml, then updated my translation by bilingual file (word).

Naoko

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Zieltext konnte nicht gespeichert werden: Die Methode oder der Vorgang ist implementiert

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search