Looking for bookkeeping software for Germany with calculation of taxes, income, outcome etc.
Thread poster: ch_translations

ch_translations  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:19
Member (2016)
Dutch to German
+ ...
May 13, 2017

Dear all,

I am a freelancer living in Germany and I would like to ask which bookkeeping software you use (if at all) to manage your finances. The features which I would like to have would be the following:

• add income from my work

• add income from governmental support

• add regular expenses like bills for gas, water, electricity, internet, study fees, etc.

• calculation of German-related taxes for small entrepreneurs (income tax etc.)

• and what else I need to conform all the German tax regulations...

I am looking forward to hearing from you how you manage all your finances as a freelance linguist!

Thank you in advance.

Ricki Farn
Germany
Member (2005)
English to German
This May 13, 2017

Hi Claudia,

this: http://www.easyct.de

icon_smile.gif
Ricki

Rolf Keller
Germany
English to German
Vorsicht May 15, 2017

https://www.steuertipps.de/gesetze/abgabenordnung-ao/146a-ordnungsvorschrift-fuer-die-buchfuehrung-und-fuer-aufzeichnungen-mittels-elektronischer-aufzeichnungssysteme-verordnungsermaechtigung

Der Paragraph ist zwar noch nicht in Kraft, aber es gibt schon seit Jahrzehnten ähnliche Vorschriften. Einfach irgendein "besseres Excel" zu verwenden, das erfüllt kaum alle Bedingungen, obwohl es vielfach genutzt oder gar vom Sachbearbeiter des Finanzamts akzeptiert wird. Der Betriebsprüfer des Finanzamts ist da deutlich strenger.

Und zur Klarstellung: In der Abgabenordnung bezeichnet das Wort "Aufzeichnungen" zum Beispiel das, was bei der Umsatzsteuer "Aufzeichnungen" genannt wird. Wer zu solchen Aufzeichnungen verpflichtet ist, sollte vorsichtig sein.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Looking for bookkeeping software for Germany with calculation of taxes, income, outcome etc.

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search