Mikro-Empfehlung
Thread poster: Fernando Toledo

Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:41
German to Spanish
Nov 8, 2005

Hi,

Ich bin nicht zufrieden mit meinem Mikro für Dragon NS. Kann mir jemand eins empfehlen?
Und wo ich es kaufen/bestellen kann?

Danke

Toledo

Phone +49 - 221 8800810
Fax +49 - 89 1488 243610
E-Mail Toledo
Skype Toledo

[Edited at 2005-11-08 21:27]

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxBrandis
English to German
+ ...
I use plantronics Nov 8, 2005

Hello Toledo,
digital headset, it gives me very good performance. Actually for a while I have also tried the clip type of constructions for €10,- but they are not good, while dictating, catch up the dress ruzzle and other stuff. There are various types here, but I found the type with 90 type of construction (the actual art nr I don´t have) has covers the ears fully and the micro is not much freely moving type. This is the best, because you can actually measure the loudness of your voice and adjust accordingly to get the best result. The other types are also good, but not of robust construction. Best Brandis ps. check www.plantronics.com or the www.skype.com , plantronics is sponsoring skype.

[Edited at 2005-11-08 17:15]

Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Germany
German to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Kennt einer eine gute Adresse Nov 21, 2005

wo ich ein Mikro kaufen kann. Ich meine eine Firma die auf so was spezialisiert ist, ich meine nicht für VoIP sondern für Speech Recognition.
Ich habe eine Adresse gesehen bei der SR Yahoo Group, aber es ist in Amerika (www.emicrophones.com). Ich suche so was in Deutschland, oder wo ich die selben Modelle wie in emicrophone kaufen kann.

Wie gesagt ich suche etwas professionelles, Geld spielt keine Rollex. Mein Mikro macht mir Probleme bei Wörter wie Stock und Stop, oder beim buchstabieren. Es kann nicht an die Audiokarte liegen, es ist ja eine "Echte" mit externe A/D Wandler.

Danke

Fernando Caras Toledo
Technical translator DE-ES
Cologne-Germany
Phone +49 - 221 8800810
Fax +49 - 89 1488 243610
E-Mail Toledo
Skype Toledo

ProZ profile Toledo

[Edited at 2005-11-22 10:17]

xxxIanW
German to English
+ ...
Jan 5, 2006

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Mikro-Empfehlung

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search