Experience ordering online biz cards??
Thread poster: veratek

veratek
Brazil
Local time: 16:52
French to English
+ ...
Sep 22, 2008

Hi, has anyone ever used one of these online biz card suppliers in France? I'm looking for a cheap rate for printing standard biz cards, nothing fancy, just the minimum paper grade to make it OK for biz. And preferably a quick delivery.

Any tips are much appreciated,
Vera

Direct link Reply with quote

Marie-Hélène Hayles  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:52
Italian to English
+ ...
check out these earlier threads: Sep 23, 2008

http://www.proz.com/forum/business_issues/66520-business_cards_for_translators.html

http://www.proz.com/forum/poll_discussion/91237-poll:_do_you_have_your_own_business_cards.html

[Edited at 2008-09-23 05:57]

William [Bill] Gray  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 19:52
Member (2006)
English
+ ...
Try vistaprint.com Sep 23, 2008

vera-tech wrote:

Hi, has anyone ever used one of these online biz card suppliers in France?

I've used them for quite a number of years now, for business cards, postcards, calendars, etc. Worth looking at. Your first 250 cards are free. Can't get much cheaper than that!

There's even a French site so postage is not a great expense.
http://www.vistaprint.fr/vp/ns/default.aspx?GP=9/23/2008%207:24:24%20AM

Good luck!

PS: Just be prepared for a flood of unsolicited mail recommending you buy from Vistaprint. This is my only complaint, and I believe it is initiated from other people who register with the site, and have a chance to "tell their friends". I seem to have a lot of friends!!

[Edited at 2008-09-23 11:27]

veratek
Brazil
Local time: 16:52
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks! Sep 23, 2008

I'll be checking out vistaprint, 10 Euros is very little to pay for them not to put ads on the back of the card, I think. And if the paper is not too bad, a great deal overall.

Thanks!

Vera

Sara Senft  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:52
Spanish to English
+ ...
I agree Sep 23, 2008

I agree with Bill. I ordered my first set of business cards from Vista Print, and I love how they turned out! You can really customize your design.

When my cards run out, I plan on using Vista Print again.

William [Bill] Gray wrote:

vera-tech wrote:

Hi, has anyone ever used one of these online biz card suppliers in France?

I've used them for quite a number of years now, for business cards, postcards, calendars, etc. Worth looking at. Your first 250 cards are free. Can't get much cheaper than that!

There's even a French site so postage is not a great expense.
http://www.vistaprint.fr/vp/ns/default.aspx?GP=9/23/2008%207:24:24%20AM

Good luck!

PS: Just be prepared for a flood of unsolicited mail recommending you buy from Vistaprint. This is my only complaint, and I believe it is initiated from other people who register with the site, and have a chance to "tell their friends". I seem to have a lot of friends!!

[Edited at 2008-09-23 11:27]

Rick Henry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:52
Italian to English
+ ...
Vistaprint is great. Sep 23, 2008

vera-tech wrote:

I'll be checking out vistaprint, 10 Euros is very little to pay for them not to put ads on the back of the card, I think. And if the paper is not too bad, a great deal overall.

Thanks!

Vera

I have used Vistaprint since 2001 and am extremely happy with them.

They are quick, inexpensive, and the paper quality is really top-notch.

Plus, as stated in another thread WRT business cards, they allow you to upload your own image(s) and use them on the card.

R.
==

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Experience ordering online biz cards??

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search