Thread poster: Maria McPherson

Maria McPherson  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:23
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 26, 2009

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in mentoring me in the technical translation field, if possible in the medical field. I have no idea of where to find a mentor. I have tried contacting some of my former professors from college but they either have no time for it or are not qualified for the task.

As a mentee I would help with terminology management and basically do whatever job my mentor deems me qualified for, free of charge (that is the deal, isn't it?).

So if anyone is interested, I would really appreciate the help. We can discuss the terms further on MSN messenger or yahoo messenger, or through the good old e-mail correspondence.

Thanks!

Maria

MSN: maduen@hotmail.com

Yahoo!: maduenmartinez

e-mail address: mariamherranz@yahoo.com

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Eng>Spanish Technical/Medical Translation Mentor Needed

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search