Thread poster: Marc Sejourné

Marc Sejourné  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 15:56
Member (2008)
English to French
Apr 12, 2009

Dear colleagues,

I am setting up my own limited, incorporated company, and I am looking for an Irish partner, preferably another free lancer like myself.

The advantage for you is to pay less taxes (12.5% corporate tax, exemption for 3 years), and to officially use that vehicle for your own business - invoicing, corporate bank account with AIB, annual returns & tax statements done by a chartered accountant, on line promotion/ web site, you name it..

You must be Irish, or an Irish tax resident, and in the translation business . As second Director in that company your role will be "nominal".I.e. to sign the corporate forms for registering the company, the bank account, and the annual returns, that's it.

I am not expecting you to play any daily/operational role in the activity, nor will you have to pay for anything at all, I will take everything in charge, under my own responsibility. You will have full access to all company data.

Everything is ready to get started, it just needs your signature!

Best,

Marc.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a partner in Ireland

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search