True beginner
Thread poster: Jon S
Jon S
Local time: 21:30
English to Arabic
Jun 18, 2009

I am confident that if I was in an environment where I could use Arabic on a daily basis that I would excel at it. Give me a shot!

Direct link Reply with quote

chica nueva
Local time: 15:30
Chinese to English
'language interaction on a daily basis' Jul 30, 2009

@ Jon. Oops, no-one replied. (Unfortunately, there is no moderator for this Forum.) You would like Arabic language interaction on a daily basis? Did you know (by now) that there is an Arabic Forum on site, and Arabic 'KudoZ' terms-help (you get points based on whose answer is the most helpful to the asker) It's quite a good way to get established IMO (and as you go along you can develop your Profile as a marketing tool, the site can host your website, etc)Lesley

[ http://www.proz.com/forum/arabic-45.html ]

I'm a little puzzled by your 'native language' and your working pairs, because we generally start out by translating into our mother tongue. Oh, and by the way, there are also Student Forums on the site, if you are interested.

[Edited at 2009-07-30 12:47 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

True beginner

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search