Ligia Dias Costa  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 20:02
Member (2008)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Aug 3, 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to be able to introduce myself as your new co-moderator of the Getting Established forum, together with Perry and Emanuela, as we take over from Jared Tabor.

Jared has been very actively engaged in training the new moderators over the past month - doing a marathon today - and I would like to thank him very much for all his effort he put into this task.

One of the things I like best is to help someone begin something. I am especially motivated to participate in this year of co-moderation of this forum and hope to be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a successful and enjoyable year of translation ahead, and a very successful business!

Ligia Dias Costa

Direct link Reply with quote

Maciej Kotarski  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:02
English to Polish
Welcome Ligia Aug 3, 2009

and all the best.

Maciej

Emanuela Galdelli  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 21:02
Member (2003)
French to Italian
+ ...
Hello from me too Aug 3, 2009

Dear colleagues,

I have accepted the role of ProZ.com Moderator as I believe in this site, and would like to see it grow more and more.

ProZ.com provides us all a great opportunity to collaborate, network, do better work, and have more fun.

I have already started to help as a moderator in the KudoZ area and I consider this a great experience.

Being a moderator helps to shape one’s character and to become more “moderate” in life, to meet and know better fellow translators and interpreters, but also and especially to assist colleagues.

I hope I can help all site users in getting the most out of participation in the community, in particular in this Forum, which I am happy to co-moderate with Ligia and perry.

I am proud to be a part of this great team.

Have a good ProZ.com!

Emanuela

perry  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 16:02
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Introducing myself Aug 3, 2009

Dear colleagues,
Together with Emanuela and Ligia I will be co-moderating this forum.

I am very proud of being accepted as part of this team and I hope I can collaborate with you all to get the most from this community.

Please feel free to contact me anytime you want or need it!

Enjoy the forum!
Katia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Moderator - Introduction

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search