Can I include a video in my blog?
Thread poster: Paul Dixon

Paul Dixon  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 14:06
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Aug 1, 2010

I am not sure if this is the correct forum, please feel free to move it if necessary.

I have a blog about translation and other related matters, and have included images without any problem. I would also like to add some YouTube videos but whenever I try it (there is a video icon on the Blogger system - a bit like a section of film) they ask for a lot of code numbers, and I haven't been able to figure out which code is required. I tried the YouTube reference code but I got an error message.

My account is with Blogger. Perhaps someone who also uses this system could tell me if videos can be included, and how?

Direct link Reply with quote

Hi Paulo...have you tried... Aug 1, 2010

doing like the guy on this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s40_tuZh2YQ.

There you can also find further help about embedding YouTube Videos.

Abraço,

Raphael G Correia

QUOI  Identity Verified

Chinese to English
+ ...
embed Youtube video Aug 1, 2010

Go to your video on Youtube and click [Embed] which will bring up a scroll window that has the necessary codes you need. Copy the lot and go to your blog page and paste to where you want the video to show.

Step 1 - Get code

Step 2 - Copy code to your blog page

[Edited at 2010-08-01 10:55 GMT]

Paul Dixon  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 14:06
Portuguese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Didn't work Aug 7, 2010

I tried it but for some reason only the first line of the code was transferred. Also, it does not use the film-like icon at the top. Do I need to transfer the code one line at a time?

Suggestions?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I include a video in my blog?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search