Mentoring schemes.
Thread poster: Javier Herrera

Javier Herrera
Spanish
Jan 30, 2004

Dear all,
Do you know of any mentoring scheme for interpreters in London?
Regards,
Javier

Jerónimo Fernández  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Have you tried the ITI? Jan 31, 2004

Hi there,

Maybe I'm suggesting a just-so-obvious option, but the ITI might be useful for you. Their web site is http://www.iti.org.uk/.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jerónimo

Wenke Geddert  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:43
Member (2004)
English to German
+ ...
www.iti.org.uk Jan 31, 2004

Try and get in touch with the ITI, the Institute for Translation and Interpreting, who I believe offer a "mentoring scheme". Although I could not specifically find details on their website, they offer under "Benefits for members" amongst others: 15 Regional and 19 Special Interest Network groups supporting members; and a peer support scheme giving advice and support to new members and those seeking extra guidance. www.iti.org.uk
HTH

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Mentoring schemes.

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search