learning new words related to business: trade
Thread poster: Patricia Bere
Patricia Bere
Local time: 12:23
French to English
+ ...
Dec 9, 2010

Hi, I'm patricia from Ouagadougou and I would be grateful to anyone who would like to help me better my vocabulary( english- French) related to trade by showing me a website. I'm now a full time translator and I work in a business related to international trade. I've a master in English but I was teaching in the past 6years. since French is my mother tongue, I prefer translating from English to french; How can i make research before starting a text translation? thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Patricia Bere
Local time: 12:23
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
online courses on translation for a masters degree or DESS Dec 10, 2010

Hi! i'm patricia Bere and I 'm still waiting for your reaction. could you please help me find a recommended university which offers online courses at masters or DESS level on translation with a specailization on business. hope to hear from you very soon. Patricia

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

learning new words related to business: trade

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search