learning new words related to business: trade
Thread poster: Patricia Bere

Patricia Bere
Local time: 02:40
French to English
+ ...
Dec 9, 2010

Hi, I'm patricia from Ouagadougou and I would be grateful to anyone who would like to help me better my vocabulary( english- French) related to trade by showing me a website. I'm now a full time translator and I work in a business related to international trade. I've a master in English but I was teaching in the past 6years. since French is my mother tongue, I prefer translating from English to french; How can i make research before starting a text translation? thanks

Patricia Bere
Local time: 02:40
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
online courses on translation for a masters degree or DESS Dec 10, 2010

Hi! i'm patricia Bere and I 'm still waiting for your reaction. could you please help me find a recommended university which offers online courses at masters or DESS level on translation with a specailization on business. hope to hear from you very soon. Patricia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

learning new words related to business: trade

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search