Ingo Breuer Belgium Local time: 06:44 Dutch to German + ...
Dec 20, 2010
I'm wondering how it would be to settle as an independant translator in the Republic of Ireland.
- Any do's and don't's?
- Economically spoken, what are the advantages (and maybe comparing to Belgium if by chance you have an idea about that specific case).
- Economically spoken, what are the disadvantages (and maybe comparing to Belgium if by chance you have an idea about that specific case).
- What are your experiences?
- What about children and what one has to pay for school/studies etc.?
- What about social security contributions? How much is it and do you pay that monthly, every three months, every six months, every year ...
- What about taxes?
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.