Ingo Breuer Belgium Local time: 03:32 Dutch to German + ...
Dec 20, 2010
I'm wondering how it would be to settle as an independant translator in the Republic of Ireland.
- Any do's and don't's?
- Economically spoken, what are the advantages (and maybe comparing to Belgium if by chance you have an idea about that specific case).
- Economically spoken, what are the disadvantages (and maybe comparing to Belgium if by chance you have an idea about that specific case).
- What are your experiences?
- What about children and what one has to pay for school/studies etc.?
- What about social security contributions? How much is it and do you pay that monthly, every three months, every six months, every year ...
- What about taxes?
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime.
Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device.
Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.