Off topic: Dpsi course
Thread poster: amir1962
Jan 24, 2011

hi everyone

iam new here and dont know is it right place for to put my topic or not, by the way i got the plan to do dpsi exam in june and ive got no expreience at all . i live near too newcasle (UK) i was searching for the last few days cant find anywhere that does it by nearby nearset place is galsgow i contact them they said i can start any time(distance learning) and take exam in june any idea 5 months in enough time or shall i leave it for next year.

Direct link Reply with quote

Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:17
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
This is a site for language providers, Amir Jan 26, 2011

Do you think it would be possible to rewrite your post with a little attention to the details? You may not be a native English speaker - if the grammar is not correct we'll understand. But at least take a little care with spelling and presentation. I'm sure you know how to spell the names of places you say you live in.

I'm sorry to criticise but I'm only writing what everyone else will be thinking.

[Edited at 2011-01-26 07:46 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dpsi course

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search