Thread poster: shannonyu
shannonyu
United States
Local time: 10:51
English to Chinese
+ ...
Apr 1, 2002

Hi,

There is a Alta Vista website where you can also put in English and it will translate into Chinese. However, the translation is not understandable. Anyone has a sample translation done by TransWhiz? It\'s 600 bucks and I wanna make sure it\'s worth the money, especially I\'m just starting out. Also, do you guys think getting a personal website running bring in a lot more business?And what is the difference between Transwhiz and Trados?

Direct link Reply with quote

David Rockell
Chinese to English
You can download a 30 day trial version Apr 2, 2002

You can down load a trial from the Otek website. I just did and had a look. Unfortunately, the translation memory functions did not seem to be available on the trial version. Had a look at some translation results and the results were not usable. The program might be good as a reference tool for people with no knowledge of Chinese.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transwhiz, is it worth the money?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search