NEED INFORMATION ABOUT IOL DIPTRANS/DIPSI (ARABIC) COURSES IN LONDON
Thread poster: xxxPrincessJ
xxxPrincessJ
Arabic to English
+ ...
Jul 11, 2011

hello,

I am a freelance arabic interpreter/translator (mainly interpreter) from Dubai,UAE.

ive decided on doing the diptrans/dipsi because I was told it would help me broaden my career as an interpreter.
( my priority is to do the Dipsi, but if its possibly to do diptrans at the same time frame, id be glad )

I am a regular visitor of London, and very familiar with the city, and since i travel to London often, id like to take the preparation courses for the Iol exams.

here are my questions:

Where in London are the courses for both diptrans & dipsi offered?
( only place i found was college of northwest london, but nowhere on their
site are the courses mentioned)

What are the fees of the courses?

How long are the courses? and when do they usually start?

Can I do both the diptrans & dipsi at the same place/same time frame?

Thank you

[Edited at 2011-07-11 10:37 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

NEED INFORMATION ABOUT IOL DIPTRANS/DIPSI (ARABIC) COURSES IN LONDON

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search