Being an employee turned freelancer and eventually a business-owner, I have gone through the exciting but difficult path and always felt and valued to connect with the living experience of someone who had traveled the path.
Course Structure and Details:
After attending the course, you will learn and internalize issues like
- The advantages and disadvantages of being a Freelancer – Freedom and responsibility
- How to live a life of irregular income rather than secured salary?
- How to acquire first set of clients and build up on that
- How to plan and manage time and finance? Mismanagement of finance brings misery and mismanagement of time will make you an employee of your own firm!
- How to be a CEO? As a Freelancer, you shall be the CEO of your business – however small it is.
- How to enjoy life with your new found freedom
- How to diversify into other areas
- How to make a reputation in the market and be rewarded for it – in terms of projects and income.
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!