Looking for opportunities with website translation agencies
Thread poster: Richard Cook

Richard Cook
Spain
Local time: 08:50
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 16, 2013

I'm an experienced translator with four working language pairs, currently working at national government level, which includes some website localisation, in which I am certified by the FEGILT (the Spanish Federation of Globalisation, Internationalisation, Localisation and Translation Companies).

I also have experience in web development, web services (XML/XSLT) and digital publishing, along with a working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Java, Perl and Python.

I was wondering whether anyone might be able to recommend agencies dealing with website translation and currently looking for freelancers.

Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Khwansuree DEROLLEPOT  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:50
Member (2012)
English to Thai
+ ...
Have you tried ProZ job notification? Jun 7, 2013

Hi,

Have you tried ProZ job notification or having a look on the directories?
I have seen quite a few job offers on website translation posted by agencies (not necessarily in your language pairs), they might be interested in your skills.
Translators do not often recommend their clients, and I think you understand why. I think observing the job board or learning about translation companies on ProZ is a good start.

Good luck!

[Edited at 2013-06-07 08:10 GMT]

[Edited at 2013-06-07 08:11 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for opportunities with website translation agencies

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search