Isabelle Bruno
Isabelle Bruno  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:14
French to English
+ ...
Oct 22, 2014

Hello,

I am not so new in the site but I have not made the best of it!
I am looking for someone experienced in all fieds translation and above all this wonderful site PROZ to train me ( 1 hour - 2 hours will be fine). i foiund it important to make the best of the programm site, catch new opportunities and face up better the market.
Please let me know if you are interested and your cost.
Many thanks in advance,

Isabelle
... See more
Hello,

I am not so new in the site but I have not made the best of it!
I am looking for someone experienced in all fieds translation and above all this wonderful site PROZ to train me ( 1 hour - 2 hours will be fine). i foiund it important to make the best of the programm site, catch new opportunities and face up better the market.
Please let me know if you are interested and your cost.
Many thanks in advance,

Isabelle Bruno
Collapse

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 11:14
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Available guidance resources Oct 23, 2014

Hello Isabelle,

If you need any help with ProZ.com, you can always contact site staff and ask your questions through a support request . If you have any specific questions, you can ask them through a support request or here on the forums.

You can also find general information at the guidance center

By the way, regular free webinars on
... See more
Hello Isabelle,

If you need any help with ProZ.com, you can always contact site staff and ask your questions through a support request . If you have any specific questions, you can ask them through a support request or here on the forums.

By the way, regular free webinars on how to meet clients and make the most of your experience at ProZ.com. One is taking place today, in 2 hours: http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/10652-meeting_clients_at_prozcom . The next one is taking place on November 6: http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/10901-meeting_clients_at_prozcom . You may find attending those webinars helpful.

Hope this helps! If you have any question or need anything else, please let me know.

Best regards,
Alejandro
Collapse

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:14
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
I really recommend Alejandro's suggestions Oct 23, 2014

The site guidance centre is crammed full of useful tips, links and advice, but do take time to follow every path. I don't find its structure very logical and it's easy to miss paths to really useful help. That free webinar is just so useful and it'll give you lots of tips that will stand you in good stead if you want to make ProZ.com your professional showcase. Make sure you look at everything under the Education tab, too, as well as discussions in this forum. I'm sure the time you spend on find... See more
The site guidance centre is crammed full of useful tips, links and advice, but do take time to follow every path. I don't find its structure very logical and it's easy to miss paths to really useful help. That free webinar is just so useful and it'll give you lots of tips that will stand you in good stead if you want to make ProZ.com your professional showcase. Make sure you look at everything under the Education tab, too, as well as discussions in this forum. I'm sure the time you spend on finding out for yourself will pay dividends. After all, one of the most important skills every translator must possess is the ability to research.

If you have specific questions after all your searching, you have several possibilities:
- a support request as suggested earlier,
- a more specific forum question,
- private contact with a site guide.

I'm a site guide, so feel free to PM me. But I'd rather you found as many answers as possible for yourself first.
Collapse

Isabelle Bruno
Isabelle Bruno  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:14
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
ANSWER Oct 24, 2014

Alejandro Cavalitto wrote:

Hello Isabelle,

By the way, regular free webinars on how to meet clients and make the most of your experience at ProZ.com. One is taking place today, in 2 hours: http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/10652-meeting_clients_at_prozcom . The next one is taking place on November 6: http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/10901-meeting_clients_at_prozcom . You may find attending those webinars helpful.

Hope this helps! If you have any question or need anything else, please let me know.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Many thanks Alejandro, I appreciate your prompt answer.
Isabelle Bruno

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Requesting help with using ProZ.com

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »