Medical (or other) Interpreter Resources in Miami, FL
Thread poster: elaborne
elaborne
elaborne
Local time: 06:37
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 6, 2005

I am looking for resources for Spanish interpreters (medical or other) in Miami Florida. Does anyone have any suggestions? I currently work as a medical interpreter in hospitals in Boston, but it seems that here there are so many bilingual employees in the hospitals that there is no need for interpreters. I appreciate any advice anyone can offer.

Henry Hinds
Henry Hinds  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:37
English to Spanish
+ ...
In memoriam
Try other horizons, perhaps Jan 7, 2005

Maybe you would do well to investigate other areas and not places such as Miami, which has a long-established Spanish-speaking population. The situation might be worse than in Boston.

It might be a lot easier for you to find a position in places like the Carolinas and Georgia plus many others that have had a recent influx of Latinos. Check on the Net, I'm sure you can find where those places are. They might be crying for the help you can provide.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Medical (or other) Interpreter Resources in Miami, FL

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »