Drew MacFadyen wrote:
Starting at 10:00 AM GMT on Thursday July 27th, ProZ.com/TV & SDL Trados will broadcast "How to Boost Your Career as a Professional Translator!"
SDL hosts a ProZ.com/TV event featuring a selection of free resources to help grow your freelance business, as well as an update on the new features of the world’s most trusted translation software - SDL Trados Studio 2017
The following career sessions will be available for broadcast, however content (4 sessions) to be decided by live viewer polling:
- Time management and productivity strategies for freelance translators - Corinne McKay
- 10 Habits of Highly Successful Translators - Judy Jenner
- Futureproofing your translation business - Tess Whitty
- Three ways to find your first translation client - Corinne McKay
- How to break into the direct to client market - Corinne McKay
- How to negotiate with potential and existing clients - Judy Jenner
- How to write an attention grabbing resume - Corinne McKay
for the full program & to add a calendar reminder. Full participation, including Q&A is possible on mobile devices.
ProZ.com/TV is a new way of engaging with live broadcast content. You'll see a blinking icon in the navigation bar accessible from all pages on ProZ.com.
Clicking the live icon will bring down a video player with the live broadcast. You can also visit http://www.proz.com/tv/SDL
starting at 10:00 GMT Thursday July 27th to participate fully with Q&A, chat and more.
Session content will be determined by live viewer polling. Viewing, asking questions & engaging with ProZ.com/TV live is free and open to all. Recordings of session content will be added to the ProZ.com Plus video library
, a library consisting of over 900 videos included in the ProZ.com Plus membership service pack.
Learn more about becoming a ProZ.com Plus member subscriber at http://www.proz.com/professional-membership
Hope to "see" you Thursday.