https://www.proz.com/forum/getting_established/327328-number_of_words_translated_from_englishus_to_portuguesebr_in_one_hour.html

Number of words translated from English(US) to Portuguese(BR) in one hour
Thread poster: Klebiano Barbosa de Souza
Klebiano Barbosa de Souza
Klebiano Barbosa de Souza  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 04:46
Member (2019)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 24, 2018

Hello everybody. My name is Klebiano and I am from Brazil, how are you? I have just created my account at proz platform and since then I have been setting up my profile. I would be grateful to hear an opinion from you. I have just made an English to Portuguese translation to get an idea of the number of words I can translate into: I was able to translate 461 words in one hour. It is a philosophy text. What do you think of this? Thank you!... See more
Hello everybody. My name is Klebiano and I am from Brazil, how are you? I have just created my account at proz platform and since then I have been setting up my profile. I would be grateful to hear an opinion from you. I have just made an English to Portuguese translation to get an idea of the number of words I can translate into: I was able to translate 461 words in one hour. It is a philosophy text. What do you think of this? Thank you!

[Edited at 2018-07-25 17:12 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Number of words translated from English(US) to Portuguese(BR) in one hour

Translation news

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »