Dutch - Norwegian Translator in the UK
Thread poster: Noor

Local time: 21:30
English to Dutch
+ ...
Oct 21, 2001

I am an apsipiring translator, having both Dutch and Norwegian as my native tounges. I am looking for tips and hits on how to start up, but mostly, what qualifications are WORTH having, and if possible, internet addresses of them. I read a lot of posts where the posters say that such and such qualification is not worth getting, as it is not officially recognized.

I am also lookin for pointers as to where I near where I live (Southend on Sea, near London) can get more information. I have looked at the local colleges, but their offerings are minimal.

Thank you so much for your time

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-10-24 12:53 ]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dutch - Norwegian Translator in the UK

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

• All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search