https://www.proz.com/forum/getting_established/41853-internship.html

internship
Thread poster: Melle
Melle
Melle
German to English
Jan 26, 2006

Hello, my name is Melanie and I am currently in third semester of bachelor degree course in Technical Translation, focus on English/ German translations ( in Flensburg/ Germany). In order to my studies I have to do an internship of 5 months this year. From september 2006 till january/february 2007. My mothertongue is German. I have knowledge of Trados and SDLX. Does anyone have an internship for me or does anyone have an advice for me how i can get a place in Northern England? Thank you in advan... See more
Hello, my name is Melanie and I am currently in third semester of bachelor degree course in Technical Translation, focus on English/ German translations ( in Flensburg/ Germany). In order to my studies I have to do an internship of 5 months this year. From september 2006 till january/february 2007. My mothertongue is German. I have knowledge of Trados and SDLX. Does anyone have an internship for me or does anyone have an advice for me how i can get a place in Northern England? Thank you in advance,M.Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

internship

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »