Thread poster: Gillian Searl
Gillian Searl
Gillian Searl  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:07
German to English
Mar 8, 2007

Hello everybody.
Does anyone know if the IoL Dip Trans examination is available in Brazil? The combo would be EN - PO.
Thanks
Gillian

Gabi Ancarol (X)
Gabi Ancarol (X)
Italy
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
try this link Mar 8, 2007

http://www.iol.org.uk/qualifications/coursesdtbse/searchcenshort.php

you have to search by country.

have a nice day

MG

Olga Watkin (X)
Olga Watkin (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:07
English to Russian
One solution Mar 8, 2007

If it is not available you can organize it yourself through the British Council. As far as I know it is possible for any country. My friend and I organized this year's exam ourselves. We sat it at the British Council premises in Singapore, at normal hours according to IoL's instructions (9.30am - 6pm). Had to pay an extra fee to the British Council for organizing the exam and for extra work regarding the exam, but I guess, it's worth it (still cheaper than going to the UK for the exam). Hope tha... See more
If it is not available you can organize it yourself through the British Council. As far as I know it is possible for any country. My friend and I organized this year's exam ourselves. We sat it at the British Council premises in Singapore, at normal hours according to IoL's instructions (9.30am - 6pm). Had to pay an extra fee to the British Council for organizing the exam and for extra work regarding the exam, but I guess, it's worth it (still cheaper than going to the UK for the exam). Hope that helps.Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

IoL Dip Trans in Brazil?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »