Student membership
Thread poster: Damian Harrison (X)
Damian Harrison (X)
Damian Harrison (X)
Germany
Local time: 09:14
German to English
Apr 3, 2007

I´ve been pondering the advantages of platinum membership for a while and recently stumbled on the Student Membership option. Unfortunately I can´t really find any information on it except for 5 bullet-point items that don´t actually say much about the advantages of signing up. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I am a student, am just getting started and I am wondering whether or not this form of membership might be a step in the right direction.

Leonardo Fus (X)
Leonardo Fus (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
Student Membership Apr 3, 2007

Dear Damian,

Thanks for writing.

The student membership program is definitely the best option if you are a student.

For the first time, we will build a program together with our community, and the membership will finally be what the initial interested group request.

So far, it has special discount in our Training Session, special Student forums, and we plan to discuss in detail new features that our Student members would like to have.
... See more
Dear Damian,

Thanks for writing.

The student membership program is definitely the best option if you are a student.

For the first time, we will build a program together with our community, and the membership will finally be what the initial interested group request.

So far, it has special discount in our Training Session, special Student forums, and we plan to discuss in detail new features that our Student members would like to have.

Please join us.

Regards,

Leonardo Fusero
ProZ.com
Collapse

qiuhong huang
qiuhong huang  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 17:14
English to Chinese
+ ...
Hi. Apr 4, 2007

Hello.
I just bought the student membership moments ago for US$ 39. I am a bit excited to have my translation career started as a student member in your website.
Thanks for the useful information in this forum and the website for beginner translators!
Best wishes,
Rainbow/Qiuhong HUANG

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Student membership

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »