Finding direct clients; SFT course on Nov. 10
Thread poster: ChrisDurba

ChrisDurba
French to English
Sep 14, 2007

A quick note to remind people in France that the SFT will be running its ever-popular course on setting up as a freelance translator in France and building a direct clientele in Montpellier (that's southern Franceicon_smile.gif) on Nov. 10.
For more info, see www.sft.fr under "formations" Note that the course is in French.
Cost of the day is EUR 60 for non-SFT members. I am one of the instructors and would be glad to answer questions at chrisdurban@noos.fr.
Chris Durban

PS: SFT = Société française des traducteurs, the national association of professional translators

Elisabetta M.  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:10
English to French
+ ...
I recommend it! Sep 14, 2007

I attended the course a couple of years ago and found lots useful informations, particularly those discussed in proz forums as : portage salarial ou pas, ACCRE, quel régime fiscal choisir and so on.
Kind regards to Chis.
Elisabetta

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Finding direct clients; SFT course on Nov. 10

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search