What institution gives diploma equivalents for foreign translators who come to New Zeeland?
Thread poster: raluana

raluana
New Zealand
Local time: 11:10
Serbian to Romanian
+ ...
Jan 7, 2008

Hy.
I would really want to know which institution from New Zeeland should I ask for information concerning diploma equivalents for translators coming from other countries. I want to get residence there and I am a translator, but I dont know where to start from exactly. Thank you.

chica nueva
Chinese to English
Try NZSTI or the University of Auckland Jan 7, 2008

Hi Raluana. Try NZSTI (New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters) or the University of Auckland or NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority) depending on your purpose. Lesley

raluana
New Zealand
Serbian to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the advice Jan 7, 2008

Hi, Lesley. Thanks a lot. I have just written a message to NZSTI, hoping to get a reply, but I was't sure, so I posted here a message. Your confirmation is great. I will write a message to NZQA, too. Thanks a lot, againicon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What institution gives diploma equivalents for foreign translators who come to New Zeeland?

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search