SFT "setting up as a translator in France" in Metz, Feb. 2
Thread poster: ChrisDurba
ChrisDurba
ChrisDurba
French to English
Jan 23, 2008

There's still time (not much, but a little) to sign up for the SFT's regular course on getting off to a good start as a freelance translator in France. This time it is in Metz (that's eastern France) on Feb. 2 (that's a Saturday). Feedback is generally excellent (of the "this has changed my life" variety).
For full information and registratio
... See more
There's still time (not much, but a little) to sign up for the SFT's regular course on getting off to a good start as a freelance translator in France. This time it is in Metz (that's eastern France) on Feb. 2 (that's a Saturday). Feedback is generally excellent (of the "this has changed my life" variety).
For full information and registration, see http://www.sft.fr/page.php?P=fo/public/evenement/accueil/fiche
For any questions, contact me directly (I'm one of the instructors).
Chris Durban
[email protected]

PS A session is tentatively planned for Aix-en-Provence on March 29; watch this space and the SFT site at www.sft.fr
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SFT "setting up as a translator in France" in Metz, Feb. 2

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »