Off topic: Greetings from your new co-moderator - Health and Lifestyle for Language Professionals Forum
Thread poster: toniawind

toniawind
Local time: 08:01
Spanish to English
+ ...
Aug 3, 2009

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to have the opportunity to work alongside Carla Selyer and Fernanda Rocha as the new co-moderator of the Health and Lifestyle for Language Professionals Forum at ProZ.com.

As a full-time translator, full-time mother of three, part-time writer and road runner (5K, 10K, 21K - half marathon), I am constantly faced with time management, stress, health and lifestyle issues and choices. This was one of the main reasons why I was so thrilled to be given the chance to participate as a co-moderator of this forum!

I have been a ProZ.com member since 2005 and have greatly benefited from the variety of translator-related resources available on this great site. As a moderator, I now hope to be able to give something back to the rest of the translator community here at ProZ.com, while at the same time continuing to enjoy, network and learn from the rest of my peers.

I am very proud to be part of this new moderator team, and will do my best to make this a memorable year. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments via e-mail or through my ProZ.com profile page.

Thanks and all the best,
Tonia

Direct link Reply with quote

Angelica Kjellström  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 13:01
German to Swedish
+ ...
New ProZ.com moderator Aug 3, 2009

Hi Tonia,

First of all, welcome as a new moderator. I am also a new moderator and look forward to making my contribution to this great community of fellow top translators. I will also be moderating the area "Health and lifestyle for language professionals", so I guess that we will be sharing some tips and tricks with our peers on the community.

I accepted the moderator task for the same reason as you: I also want to give something back to this great site and with roughly 20 years as a translator I believe I can share some experiences.

I look forward to working with you and with the rest of the moderators.

All the best,

Angelica

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Greetings from your new co-moderator - Health and Lifestyle for Language Professionals Forum

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search