IntelliWebSearch Survey 2014 - invitation to take part
Thread poster: Michael Farrell
Michael Farrell
Michael Farrell  Identity Verified

Local time: 21:10
Italian to English
Jun 3, 2014

Dear IntelliWebSearch users,
I wonder if you would mind devoting a few minutes of your time to filling in a short feedback questionnaire to help me understand how you use the tool.
You can access the 2014 questionnaire here: http://sco.lt/7XHvDV

Please help spread the survey by forwarding, tweeting, retweeting, blogging, liking and sharing.

Thanks in advance for your time
... See more
Dear IntelliWebSearch users,
I wonder if you would mind devoting a few minutes of your time to filling in a short feedback questionnaire to help me understand how you use the tool.
You can access the 2014 questionnaire here: http://sco.lt/7XHvDV

Please help spread the survey by forwarding, tweeting, retweeting, blogging, liking and sharing.

Thanks in advance for your time
Regards
Mike
Collapse

Michael Farrell

Italian to English
TOPIC STARTER
Survey still open Jun 23, 2014

Afternoon All,
the survey is still open if you care to take part.

Regards
Mike

Susan Welsh
Susan Welsh  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:10
Russian to English
+ ...
doesn't work for me Jun 24, 2014

Despite a recent new attempt to get it to work for Cyrillic sites (Russian-to-English), after failures in the past, I still did not succeed. The encoding is not right, everything comes out as backwards question-marks, and yet all the settings seem to be correct at encoding UTF-8. So, I gave up.

Michael Farrell

Italian to English
TOPIC STARTER
Reported to work with Russian Jun 24, 2014

Afternoon Susan,
that’s most odd.
Respondents to the survey have reported it to work with Russian, and Ukrainian, not to mention Arabic, Chinese and Japanese, none of which use the Latin alphabet.
Perhaps you would like to write to me ([email protected]), describing your setup (OS, browser, sites you access, etc.), to see if there is any particular reason why it does not work for you.

Regards
Mike

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

IntelliWebSearch Survey 2014 - invitation to take part

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »