About language search engine
Thread poster: overseas

overseas
Local time: 21:48
English to Korean
+ ...
Feb 22, 2007

I am curious if any of my fellow translators have heard of and/or used "online meaning based translation tool."

Someone told me to take a look at the website of a company called lingotek (www.lingotek.com) and get a glimpse of the technology.

I'd like to know if any translators could provide some feedback on their user experience. Any comment would be much appriciated. Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Patricia Rosas  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:48
Spanish to English
+ ...
search the forums Feb 22, 2007

Hi,
If you type Lingotek into the search box for the ProZ forums, you'll get an earful
Patricia

overseas
Local time: 21:48
English to Korean
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Feb 22, 2007

Is that so? Thanks so much!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

About language search engine

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search